Jasper National Park is famous for some of the most amazing riding in the world, and the best the Canadian Rockies have to offer! With numerous side roads to alpine destinations, you can have an amazing ride in just a short amount of time or spend days exploring. Our rental location starts your ride in the centre of it all.
Our staff can help you plan your ride to such places as Maligne Lake – 48km, Miette Hot Springs – 61km, Columbia Icefield – 108km, Saskatchewan River Crossing – 153km, Mount Robson – 85km, along with many other great rides to nearby destinations. Rent a motorcycle from us and let the adventure begin!
Rentals and Rates
|Half Day||Full Day||24 Hours||2 Days|
|Harley Davidson® Heritage Classic||$230||$300||$350||$600|
|Harley Davidson® Fat Boy||$230||$300||$350||$600|
- $0.25 / additional KM (100KM = $25)
- Rentals hours are between 9 am and 6 pm, 7 days a week.
- Helmet included
- Full leather package included, we carry all sizes!
- Applicable taxes extra.
- Prices and models subject to change.
- Cancellation policy of 72 hours prior to pick-up time.
- Insurance is $50 extra per motorcycle.
Motorcycle Rental Requirements
- Valid/verifiable motorcycle licence.
- 21 years of age or older.
- Rider must have at least one year experience on a motorcycle weighing 450lbs or more.
- A pre-authorized damage deposit of $2,000 will be taken on a major credit card at time of rental.
- A test ride to determine skill level may be required before renting.