Jasper National Park is famous for some of the most amazing riding in the world, and the best the Canadian Rockies have to offer! With numerous side roads to alpine destinations, you can have an amazing ride in just a short amount of time or spend days exploring. Our rental location starts your ride in the centre of it all.
Our staff can help you plan your ride to such places as Maligne Lake – 48km, Miette Hot Springs – 61km, Columbia Icefield – 108km, Saskatchewan River Crossing – 153km, Mount Robson – 85km, along with many other great rides to nearby destinations. Rent a motorcycle from us and let the adventure begin!
Rentals and Rates
|Half Day||Full Day||24 Hours||2 Days|
|Harley Davidson® Heritage Classic||$280||$350||$400||$600|
- $0.25 / additional KM (100KM = $25)
- Pick up time before 9am / or late return $50.00.
- Rentals hours are between 9 am and 6 pm, 7 days a week.
- Helmets, Chaps, Jacket, Gloves and eyewear (if needed) included.
- Full leather package included, we carry all sizes!
- Applicable taxes extra.
- Prices and models subject to change.
- Cancellation policy of 72 hours prior to pick-up time.
- Insurance is $50 extra per motorcycle.
Motorcycle Rental Requirements
- Class 6 Drivers license (motorcycle license)
- 21 years of age or older.
- Rider must have at least 2 years experience or completed motorcycle course.
- Major credit card – $2000 damage deposit
- A test ride to determine skill level may be required before renting.
- Must wear eye protection and have fully covered footwear. $50.00 charge if Bike is not refueled